Date:      Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:27:57 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   GNU make 3.82 update

Hi folks,

After a few more -exp runs, we're down to exactly one piece of =
collateral damage in terms of migrating from GNU make 3.81->3.82

It's a doozy.  =
http://tinderbox.lovett.com/errors/8.2-amd64-uxb/io-0.0.2009.08.03.log

Apparently something is so messed up that a compiled interim binary =
fails to run with 3.82

Since there's only this one port affected which in turn has one other =
depending on it, I'm planning on committing the update tomorrow (April =
11th) and simply marking this port BROKEN.

We will continue to have precisely one version of gmake in the tree -- =
gmake381 will be nuked as part of the update and was only there to make =
testing a bit easier.  I believe someone owes me a beer on account of =
this.

-aDe