Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 2021 17:33:29 +0000
From:      "Brian McGovern (bmcgover)" <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Arduino Development on aarch64?

This is likely a silly question, but is there a solution for doing Arduino =
development on any of the ARM 64 platforms? From what I can see in the curr=
ent ports tree, it looks like gcc for arduino is marked broken for aarch64,=
 as is the Arduino 1.8 IDE.  I'm just trying to figure out if I can do some=
 Arduino programming (CLI/text mode is fine, IDE is a bit better) from my P=
Is, or whether I should plan on an AMD64 platform for this.

   -Brian