Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2017 02:39:09 +0000
From:      "Somayajulu, David" <David.Somayajulu@cavium.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "'gnn@freebsd.org'" <gnn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Committing a new 25G/40G/100G Ethernet Driver

Hi All,
I have a brand new Cavium 25G/40G/100G Ethernet Driver to commit to HEAD.
The patch generated using "svn diff"   is about 22Mb. Per gnn's advice I ha=
ve tried to submit the patch via Phabricator at https://reviews.freebsd.org=
/differential/diff/create/ for review. The file uploads fine but I get the =
following error "413 Request Entry Too Large".  I would appreciate if someo=
ne can help me circumvent this problem. Also would it be o.k if I break the=
 patch into smaller portions and submit to Phabricator ?
Thanks
David S. (davidcs@freebsd.org<mailto:davidcs@freebsd.org>)

P.S: The last few brand new drivers were directly committed to HEAD and I d=
id not have this issue.