Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 2023 18:44:25 -0300
From:      Matheus <lojas@arroway.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Nanopi R5S support and build guide

------D5D7QWUMI4FVXGDFKLR3K1Q9TOPW0N

Hi,

I am trying to have FreeBSD 14 running on this SBC=2E I could not find any=
 guides in how to build images for it=2E I found the people=2Efreebsd=2Eorg=
/~sos/ site that has some images, and one for it, but that seldom boots my =
board, and when it did, there was no console over serial or vga=2E

If anyone can give any hints=2E Unfortunately my dev skills are not good=
=2E But I can test and help build once I figure out how :)

Thanks,

Matheus

---
"We will call you Cygnus,
the God of balance you shall be=2E"
------D5D7QWUMI4FVXGDFKLR3K1Q9TOPW0N

Hi,<br><br>I am trying to have FreeBSD 14 running on this SBC=2E I could no=
t find any guides in how to build images for it=2E I found the people=2Efre=
ebsd=2Eorg/~sos/ site that has some images, and one for it, but that seldom=
 boots my board, and when it did, there was no console over serial or vga=
=2E<br><br>If anyone can give any hints=2E Unfortunately my dev skills are =
not good=2E But I can test and help build once I figure out how :)<br><br>T=
u shall be=2E"
------D5D7QWUMI4FVXGDFKLR3K1Q9TOPW0N--