Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 2015 13:35:58 -0400
From:      Omar S <omars1234@gmail.com>
To:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   libreoffice configure fails on not using LOCALBASE for boost args

Hi,

libreoffice 5.0.2 port is failing on configure apparently because it's not
using $LOCALBASE for the Boost lib and include paths (though it's using
LOCALBASE correctly elsewhere).

It fails like so:
checking which boost to use... external
checking for boostlib >= 1.47... yes
checking whether the Boost::Date_Time library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not find a version of the library!
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

Config.log is not attached. The build process error message does say to
include it, but the list's current 200Kb message limit makes that
difficult. Anyway, I strongly suspect it's these two lines:
BOOST_CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/local/include'
BOOST_LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/lib'

(since boost is installed in /usr/pkg, like all of my ports)

Current ports tree,  freebsd 10.2-releng. This is the Makefile version from
the port:
# $FreeBSD: head/editors/libreoffice/Makefile 397662 2015-09-23 21:06:12Z
jkim $

thanks,
-omar