Date:      Mon, 23 May 2016 16:33:32 -0400
From:      Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        sorressean <tyler@tysdomain.com>, FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: contributing to open source

I am on the Chesapeake peninsula in the city of Salisbury, Maryland if you
wish to approach me and call me a liar face to face about what I wrote.
Any of you who want to make a statement to me about anything I write should
come here in person and tell these things to me in person.
I will be glad to show you my birth certificate. From there, we can go to
Santa Monica , California and speak to my mother.
It is much easier for you to be rude to me from afar than to approach me.
You call me a liar; yet, you are not willing to visit me to prove that I am
a liar.
You say that I do not know that of which I write; yet, you are not willing
to have a close, physical conversation with me to prove that I am wrong.
Every single time that I print the truth, the lot of you make it out to be
lies and falsehoods.
So, why don't all of you come here and visit me to prove that I am a liar.
I have proof and documentation to back up my claims. I am willing to take a
mitochondrial DNA test to prove my background and to prove who my mother is.

It is easy for you to laugh at me from the comfort and security of your own
home or some other place; however, I very much doubt that you would be as
willing to do such if you met me face to face.

You could pay for me to visit you. If you are right, then there is no
reason for you to worry. If you are wrong, then you will have no idea what
I may or may not do to you.
You are not bullet proof nor are you stab proof.
I am excellent with crossbows and bows and arrows. I make my own spears. If
I have an axe, it will be sharp enough to remove your head from your body.
If you bother me enough times and continue to call me a liar, I will remove
your head from your body and use you for a public example.
You can be traced to the city in which you live. You can be traced to your
home.
I can find a way of going there without you knowing it.
I know how to make bombs, poisons, and extract hallucinogens from plants.
I know how to use a blow gun.

I can pick you off from fifty to seventy five yards and not be traced.

I can burn you alive with my own napalm formula.

I am able to snap your neck and break your bones with my bare hands.

Keep on talking your shit, just remember that we will meet sooner than
later.

And, that I am not one to forget what you say and write.
All that I need is a few dollars and the memory of you calling me a liar
when I am not for me to say,
"Fuck it, I'm going to make sure that you are put in traction for life."

And then to act upon it.

I have given you and all others a warning - once again- and, I wish for
none of you to make me keep my word and promise upon it, get it?

This is a conditional statement. If so you choose to break the terms of
this agreement, the original writer - being myself - has the legal right to
fuck you up beyond recognition.
So, Mr. Sorressean, are you and the others willing to meet me; or,
are you and the others going to hide behind you computers and talk shit?
I am ready for a confrontation. I have bamboo, sticks, pipes, rope.
I plan on disemboweling anyone that makes a sudden move, even in the
daytime.
I will burn you with acid. I will make bombs and put them in your car.

I will rid the entire universe of you and those like you who are willing to
call the truth a lie.

I am not Reiser. Why? Because his wife was innocent and all of you are not.
She did not deserve what happened to her; but, all of you do deserve to be
eliminated from this plane of existence.

Remember, talk your shit to me face to face in person.