Date:      Fri, 26 May 2023 22:06:05 -0400
From:      Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>, Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>,  Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>, Nathan Whitehorn <whitehorn@wisc.edu>,  Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
Subject:   imac g5 all in one 20" installation

--00000000000099648005fca34c79

I picked this up from a flea market and it works.
I have a belkin usb wireless dongle for connecting.
A search on Google states using disk utility while another states that the
device will boot from a usb stick.

All information on installing and issues is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--00000000000099648005fca34c79

ch on Google states using disk utility while another states that the device=
/div>

--00000000000099648005fca34c79--