Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2018 18:52:47 +0530
From:      Rajesh Kumar <rajfbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Do we have a equivalent for Linux pinctrl framework in FreeBSD?

Hi Everyone,

Do we have a pinctrl subsystem in FreeBSD which is kind of equivalent to
the Linux Pinctrl subsystem?

I have a GPIO controller which is attached on the ACPI bus (on amd64
platform). I am trying to add the support to configure the pins as
interrupts.  I looked to use the INTRNG framework, but that seems to be not
available for amd64 platforms.  So, I am exploring the pinctrl framework
available in FreeBSD, but that seems available only for FDT devices.  So,
Is there any way I can use this pinctrl framework for my purpose (or) is
there anything else I need to look after?

Thanks,
Rajesh.