Date:      Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:23:36 +0200
From:      Andy Wodfer <wodfer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help! Can't delete files ...

A client has uploaded several files through a CMS and these files contain
Norwegian letters (I think). =C6 =D8 and =C5.

I need to delete about 20 files, but I can't do it through the CMS nor by
command line on this FreeBSD 8.1 STABLE server. There's something with the
character encoding/keyboard or server setup I think.

Please advice.

This is what a file looks like when I ls:

28b Kjoepesenter n?ringsg?rdeier.docx

ls | more:

28b Kjoepesenter n<91>ringsg<86>rdeier.docx

If I try:

# rm 28b Kjoepesenter n<91>ringsg<86>rdeier.docx
Ambiguous input redirect

Thanks!
Andy