Date:      Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:28:57 +0330
From:      mokhi <mokhi64@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   correct way of using autoreconf and automake

Hi.
I'm trying to port an application that uses 'configure.ac' and
'makefile.am' for its building.
I used `USES= autoreconf` in my Makefile.

When I test it with poudriere, It fails for incorrect syntax in
configure script as it says[1]
But the weird point (for me :D) is when I go into poudriere jail and
`make` the Makefile inside it, It builds fine.
In addition, when I compared the `configure` script inside jail,
before rerunning the Make, they are different.

My guess is maybe autoreconf is not being run correctly, or something like this.
Any Ideas about this?
Have I encountered to a poudriere bug?

Best wishes, Mokhi.
[1] ./configure: 7063: Syntax error: newline unexpected (expecting ")")
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.