Date:      Wed, 13 May 2015 15:29:09 +0100
From:      Paul Franklin <paul.franklin@grg.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Cc:        james.c.elstone@ntlworld.com
Subject:   Re: Forums.FreeBSD.org - SSL Issue?

Hi James,

Yes I agree, it looks like the wrong intermediate cert has been used...

Certificate:
  Subject: CN=forums.freebsd.org
  Issuer: CN=Gandi Standard SSL CA 2

Intermediate:
  Subject: CN=Gandi Standard SSL CA

The certificate issuer CN doens't match the intermediate subject CN
(note the missing 2)

Regards,
Paul.
This e-mail message including any attachment(s) is intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended addressee, we request that you notify us immediately and delete this e-mail including any attachment(s), without copying, forwarding, disclosing or using this (these) in any other way.

Registered Name: The Grass Roots Group UK Ltd Place of Incorporation: England & Wales
Registered Office: Pennyroyal Court, Station Road, Tring, Herts. HP23 5QY
Registered No.: 4155659