Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2016 01:24:59 +0100
From:      Krzysztof Kowalski <krisik28@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rapsberry pi B & VirtualBox crosscompile

Hello there,
In few days I will get my 'brand new' RPi B. I would like to have on it
FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE and build ports on it. But as we know, it has low
processor power so best way to bulid packages is to use distcc.
My question is;
Will it works, if I'll use FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE x84_64, started in
VirtualBox with few CPU, to distcc with RPi? I mention that RPi & VB will
be connected by crossover ethernet (no switch and only WiFi router at the
house where I'll configure RPi).
Thanks in advance, best regards,
Krzysztof