Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:26:21 +0000
From:      Rannug Blah <rannugblah@gmail.com>
To:        Pau Amma <pauamma@gundo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding a chapter about accessibility in the handbook?

--0000000000002bff5105cca7e7b6

>Oh, I like that! I'd add (if there's a way to) making modifier keys
>(shift, control, alt, and whatever else) sticky, so someone with limited
>dexterity or the use of one hand only would have an easier time typing.
>(Does anyone still use the console-based copy and paste features? I
>don't remember offhand whether there's a keyboard-only way to use them.)

Yeah there is a definite need for a chapter like that. I think.

>I for one don't think you are. Would you be willing and able to
>contribute draft language or review a draft addition?

I think so, I already set up a VM and am messing around with yasr and
stuff, I will keep you posted.
Question: These days people seem to just want to be able to double click
something and have everything work, what is the procedure/view on
providing a script that would download yasr, some codex and set it up,
asking for root password to make the needed changes?