Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2017 12:55:15 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?R29yYW4gVGVwxaFpxIc=?= <purpleritza@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS fails with error 6 on upgrade to 11.1

Just from top of my head, you mentioned that pool is created in Arch? Is
your pool upgraded? Maybe the difference in zpool features between FreeBSD
and ZoL is the culprit.

Try booting your OS or livecd like mfsBSD to import pool to alternate root
and running 'zpool upgrade ssd', maybe that'll do the trick.

I don't know anything about Linux ZFS system but I'd expect them t be
incompatible afterall.

Good luck