Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:02:29 +0300
From:      Michael Zhilin <mizhka@freebsd.org>
To:        "M. V." <bored_to_death85@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with Banana PI R1 Network Adapter

Hi,

This board has ethernet switch chip BCM53125 which connects SoC (dwc0) and
ethernet ports. Due to lack of FreeBSD support chip is not recognized by
images tasted by you.

Initial work to bring broadcom ethernet switches (aka RoboSwitch, brand
name) was done by ray@ as part of ZRouter project. Thanks to him, I've
managed to port it on etherswitch framework, it works for few models (for
integrated switches), but not for this one yet. This work is not yet landed
into FreeBSD SVN, I'm preparing code for it. Also I have one Banana Pi R1,
but not yet played on it.

Thanks,
   Michael

26 =D1=84=D0=B5=D0=B2=D1=80. 2017 =D0=B3. 12:57 PM =D0=BF=D0=BE=D0=BB=D1=8C=
=D0=B7=D0=BE=D0=B2=D0=B0=D1=82=D0=B5=D0=BB=D1=8C "M. V. via freebsd-embedde=
d" <
freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org> =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB: