Date:      Thu, 21 May 2015 05:41:26 +0300
From:      Karlis Laivins <karlis.laivins@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   New CC modules not loading after Kernel recompilation

Good Morning,

I have a following issue, maybe someone has encountered this and can
provide me with a quick solution to a following issue.

I have compiled a module, which is a modified version of the NewReno
congestion control algorithm. I tried to load it into Kernel successfully
before I recompiled Kernel with a following config file, so I can use
Imunes and test the new module:

include GENERIC
nooptions FLOWTABLE
options VIMAGE
options VNET_DEBUG
options MROUTING

options IPSEC
device crypto
options IPSEC_DEBUG

options DDB
options KDB

The problem is - after the Kernel has been reompiled, I can no longer load
the module with kldload. The error I get is:

link_elf: symbol tcp_do_rfc3465 undefined
kldload: can't load cc_changedreno.ko: No such file or directory

And this is despite the fact the cc_changedreno.ko module is in
/boot/kernel/.

Thank you in advance!

BR,
Karlis