Date:      Thu, 16 Jun 2022 14:47:51 +0100
From:      Nuno Teixeira <eduardo@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Looking for a software packaging version/OSes site

--000000000000ee63da05e190e291

Hello,

I completly forgot a very nice site that we can search about a specific
software name and it gives results about it packaging version in a lot of
OSes including *BSD.

I've goggled about without success and my memory tells me something about
distrowatch.com or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Nuno Teixeira

--000000000000ee63da05e190e291

very nice site that we can search about a specific software name and it giv=
es results about it packaging version in a lot of OSes including *BSD.</div=
ells me something about <a href=3D"http://distrowatch.com">distrowatch.com<=

--000000000000ee63da05e190e291--