Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2023 18:47:55 +0200
From:      Tomek CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
Subject:   GitHub / GitLab / Actions / CI / FreeBSD

Hello world :-)

It would be really nice to create a push for FreeBSD being available
on the GitHub (and GitLab) Actions / CI infrastructure.

We are basically censored out of their automation that could perform
code / test / package builds. I am engaged in several Open-Source
projects and this becomes PITA.

Why are we omitted for so many years? Release ISO and VM images are available.

Does anybody know anyone from GitHub / GitLab that could add FreeBSD
support to CI / Actions? :-)

I have created a discussion at GitHub that you can vote up and join:

https://github.com/orgs/community/discussions/67529

Thanks :-)
Tomek