Date:      Sat, 17 Dec 2022 17:19:32 +0100
From:      Tomek CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        Greg Balfour <greg.bal4@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB drive not recognized

I also noticed strange USB resets in recent months (13.1-STABLE).

For instance I have led keyboard that gets disconnected quite often
and then reconnects right back. On other computers no problem.

I  have 2 x USB3.0 hubs and one USB-1-to-4 / USB-4-to-2 switches (kvm
like). Maybe this is the problem?

Cables are fine (original) and devices have their own power supplies
so this is not power related.

Other OS have no problem on exact the same hardware.

Recent updates (~1 month) also made my webcam + microphone
unreliable.. and it was working fine before.