Date:      Tue, 27 Sep 2022 01:52:33 +0200
From:      Tomek CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        Info Team <info@pine64.org>,  "freebsd-riscv@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-riscv@freebsd.org>, info@freebsdfoundation.org
Subject:   Re: PINE64 STAR64

Thank you PINE64 Team for the update on STAR64 board release date :-)

Foundation to this reply.

Mailing list is the best place for RISC-V related announcements and
contact with FreeBSD Unix users and developers working on the RISC-V
target implementation. Please subscribe and send further RISC-V
related announcements here.

If you consider sharing engineering samples with the FreeBSD
developers the FreeBSD Foundation is the best contact.

Waiting patiently for the STAR64 board release :-)

Best regards :-)
Tomek CEDRO