Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:44:38 +0800
From:      RayCherng Yu <raycherng@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to submit my leap-second translation (with PO translation)?

I have tested the PO translation to translate leap second article to
traditoinal Chinese.  I upload my translation with arc diff, I got this
message:

arc diff --create zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/

You have untracked files in this working copy.

  Working copy: /usr/home/raycherng/doc/

  Untracked changes in working copy:
  (To ignore these changes, add them to "svn:ignore".)
    zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/article.translate.xml
    zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/article.xml
    zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/zh_TW.mo
    zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/zh_TW.po

    Ignore these untracked files and continue? [y/N] N

Usage Exception: User aborted the workflow.

How could I upload my translation?
thanks

RayCherng

--=20
"Life is like a snowball. The important thing is finding wet snow and a
really long hill."

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."

"The first rule of Investing is don't lose money; the second rule is don't
forget rule #1..."

"Wall Street is the only place that people ride to work in a Rolls-Royce to
get advice from those who take the subway..."

=E2=80=94 Warren Buffett.