Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 2015 23:40:15 +0800
From:      RayCherng Yu <raycherng@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   POedit freezes after pressing save buttton

I use POedit to edit PO file in xfce of my FreeBSD VM
The VM is for translation. Only xfce, xorg, firefox, vim, tmux and chinese
support are installed.
This PO file is from the porters' handbook. Its size is about 1MB.
After I press save button, it freezed.
Luckily I just test the POedit, no translation work is lost.

Here is the screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/uT0rf9s.png

Anyone has the same problem? How to solve it?

Thanks

--=20
"Life is like a snowball. The important thing is finding wet snow and a
really long hill."

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."

"The first rule of Investing is don't lose money; the second rule is don't
forget rule #1..."

"Wall Street is the only place that people ride to work in a Rolls-Royce to
get advice from those who take the subway..."

=E2=80=94 Warren Buffett.