Date:      Wed, 3 Dec 2014 23:56:04 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=C3=ADa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X related problems in 10.1

Hi,

Since I upgraded my old laptop to 10.1 release I'm seeing some weird
behavior when I try to launch the X server (I use startx for this).

Sometimes, the screen goes blank and the error message in the log is:

config/hal: couldn't initialise context: unknown error (null)

Other times, fluxbox starts correctly but I don't have neither mouse
nor keyboard and the error message is this:

(EE) config/hal: couldn't find input device:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Disconnected (Connection was disconnected
before a reply was received)

But sometimes, the X server starts just fine.

I can post my xorg.conf if necessary.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.