Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:58:53 +0200
From:      Karim Taha <kariem.taha2.7@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: [GSOC 2024] Unified kernel tracing interface

--0000000000004cb57a061389806a

Hi,

I'm a computer engineering fresh grad. I'm interested in working on the
`Unified kernel tracing interface` project, however, the `ideas` page does
not list a mentor for direct contact and inquiries.

I was accepted in the GSOC2023 QEMU program, it was on FreeBSD, so I used
FreeBSD for around six months, I can use it with no issue.

I would like to know what level of kernel programming experience is
expected, and if the project could be tackled in a VM?

--
Karim

--0000000000004cb57a061389806a

div><div>I&#39;m a computer engineering fresh grad. I&#39;m interested in w=
orking on the `Unified kernel tracing interface` project, however, the `ide=
as` page does not list a mentor for direct contact and inquiries.</div><div=
BSD, so I used FreeBSD for around six months, I can use it with no issue.</=
ng experience is expected, and if the project could be tackled in a VM?</di=

--0000000000004cb57a061389806a--