Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2017 20:50:05 +0200
From:      Stefan Lambrev <cheffo@freebsd-bg.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Porting Chronograf to FreeBSD

Hi,

I've got the port to a working state (
https://github.com/cheffo/FreeBSD-Ports/tree/master/net-mgmt/chronograf)

make install/make package works but the issue with "yarm" is still there -
this package manager download extra files during the build process.
Funny it downloads and install node-sass as dev dependency inside the port
dir, while npm from ports core dump and fails.

The port is still not polished - the rc.d script for example and you cannot
build package using poudriere, but it works ok with make and pkg.
I have no idea how to make it work under poudriere at this moment, so if
someone can help it will be great.