Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2015 22:07:02 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   resurrecting oliver fromme's graphical bootloader

hi all,

I resurrected oliver's graphical bootloader and shuffled the VGA code
away into sys/boot/i386/libi386vga/ .

https://github.com/erikarn/freebsd/tree/adrian_loader_graphics

The menu side of things needs updating and re-integration into how the
current beastie setup path works.

I'd like to get this tidied up and pushed into HEAD so it can start
getting some more exposure. I'd also like to write a generic FB
graphics interface so we can use it on EFI and the raspberry pi.

This is highly spare time, so I'd appreciate any help people can provide.

Thanks!

-adrian