Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:57:34 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?fran=C3=A7ai_s?= <romapera15@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Exist university that teaches that is necessary coding in Assembly?

In FreeBSD Forums, the moderator Phoenix also said that  ' very few
people write directly in assembly, It's the whole point to having C. '

I do not put the topic link because unfortunately
it was deleted,  the link that  led to the topic is the
following: https://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?t=42856,  but I
found him in Archive in
http://archive-org.com/page/3491382/2014-01-08/http://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=42856&start=25

Sometimes the link I sent you works, sometimes not.

The moderator Phoenix say that very few people write directly in
assembly  because probably the universities of computer in that he
studied taught  for he that very few people write directly in assembly.

The moderator Phoenix says he lives in Kamloops, BC, Canada
https://forums.freebsd.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1171

Probably all or almost all  the universities of Canada and of rest of
the world teach that very few people write directly in Assembly, if
I'm wrong, please correct me.

Is true that very few people write directly in Assembly?

Exist university that teaches that is necessary coding in Assembly?

If yes, what are the countries in that they exist  , if  can not
speak the names of all countries, please tell only examples.