Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:46:51 -0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?fran=C3=A7ai_s?= <romapera15@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please erase all the messages that I posted in FreeBSD Forums that are written in FreeBSD Forums!

I forgot to talk about the following:

Exist administrator and moderator of FreeBSD Forums that is enrolled in
freebsd-questions mailing list?

If yes and if the administrators and moderators of FreeBSD Forums that are
enrolled in freebsd-questions mailing list that are reading this message,
please erase all messages that I should not have posted in FreeBSD Forums
that are written in FreeBSD Forums.

If no, I ask to someone to that ask to the administrators and moderators of
FreeBSD Forums to that read and answer this message.

I used differents nicks also in FreeBSD Forums, for example:

decret:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/thundercache-for-dynamic-content.44122/

apple:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/documentation-translation-help.44595/

http://archive-org.com/page/3491382/2014-01-08/http://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=42856

assembler:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/the-bsdstats-project-failed.46746/

It's possible to do what I are asking, in other words,  erase all messages