Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 2017 02:21:14 -0600
From:      Kevin McErlean <kevin.m.mcerlean@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Realtek wireless card support

Dear sir, or ma'am,
                          I am a novice/hobbyist and have recently put
FreeBSD 11 on an HP 2000 DX219 notebook; I have spent some time trying to
get drivers for the RTL8188CE wireless card, without much luck. It is only
after several attempts and forum searches that I am sending this email, as
this was a "practical application" to learn from. Any guidance on this will
be absolutely appreciated. Thank you for your time.