Date:      Sun, 18 May 2014 16:06:07 -0700
From:      Matthew DeAbreu <matthew.deabreu@gmail.com>
To:        ruby@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: www/rubygem-jekyll

Hello,

I am a web developer and I currently have my website on a host which uses
FreeBSD and has the FreeBSD Port of Jekyll <http://jekyllrb.com>; installed.
Since they have to use the port they and by extension I am limited to using
version 1.0.3 which was released almost a year ago. On top of that there
have been quite a few new features added which would be very useful to
myself and others.

Would it be possible to update this port to a more recent version of
Jekyll? I ask mainly due to the fact that in the very next version
(1.1.0<http://jekyllrb.com/docs/history/#section-16>)
they have added a feature (Support passing parameters to templates in
include tag (#1204)) which I plan on making extensive use of.

Thanks and I look forward to your response,
Matthew DeAbreu
Matthew.DeAbreu@gmail.com