Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:16:55 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mate-conf-editor port?

On my Mint Linux system I make periodic use of the mate-conf-editor to
adjust settings someone felt were not ones the typical user would want to
adjust. It was dangerous, but very handy for those little tweaks that make
the desktop work JUST the way you like.

I can't find  port of this tool for FreeBSD. Is it available? If not, I may
look into porting it myself, though I have not done a port since the major
re-work of the port system, and porting some of the Gnome2 stuff was
tricky, especially for someone who has not done serious programming in
about two decades. It would be really nice if someone has already done work
on it.
--
Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com