Date:      Sat, 23 Apr 2016 10:11:17 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org" <emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Odd behavior with virtualbox-ose-4.3.38

Since upgrading to vb-4.3.38, I am see odd behavior with the GUI. When I
restart my suspended Windows7 system, I get a window (child of the manager
GUI) saying that the session is being started, but showing zero percent.
The virtual system is restarted just fine, regardless and all is well. When
I suspend the system, I get the following error:
Failed to open a session for the virtual machine Win7.

The virtual machine 'Win7' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with
exit code 0 (0x0).

Result Code: NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
Component: Machine
Interface: IMachine {480cf695-2d8d-4256-9c7c-cce4184fa048}

Again, there is no problem seen except for the mysterious window showing
the session starting and just sitting at 0% and the error that pops up when
I suspend the VM.

Any idea what is going on and whether there is any reason to be concerned?
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com