Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2018 11:37:14 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Mori Hiroki <yamori813@yahoo.co.jp>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: One last item: CNS1102 support removal

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Mori Hiroki <yamori813@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I make fdt eventtimer intrng to cns11xx.
>
> https://gist.github.com/yamori813/ae047a28a825aac255e436fd8ccaf785
>

> Still not work...
>
> Clang is very slow on cross compile. It's take 7 hour.
>
> My cns11xx target Planex MZK-W04G is 64MByte ram.

OK. I could only find a board with 16MB. 64MB is barely enough these days
to do useful things with FreeBSD unless you're a super user.

> It's bigger than rt1310 target.

There's no RALINK kernel config I could find, even though the rt1310 code
is in the tree. What have I missed?

> I almost abandon...

So are you abandoning both platforms? Or just CNS1102?

Are you OK with removing one or both of these platforms?

Warner

Hiroki Mori