Date:      Sat, 11 May 2024 16:56:58 +0300
From:      Rostislav Krasny <rosti.bsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [14.1-BETA2] Cannot run any Desktop Environment

Hi,

I wanted to try FreeBSD 14.1-BETA2 on my desktop computer and
installed it from the official
FreeBSD-14.1-BETA2-amd64-mini-memstick.img image file and network. The
base system has been installed and seems to be working properly.

Then I wanted to install some Desktop Environment and installed LXQT
as described in the 8.2.6 section of the Handbook (but without setting
the sddm_lang, since I'm fine with English). Then I installed xorg and
drm-kmod, as described in the 5.2 and 5.3 sections of the Handbook. I
have i7-4790 CPU with integrated graphics,