Date:      Sat, 4 May 2013 09:30:20 +0300
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Dieter BSD <dieterbsd@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: ladmins that cannot type a command

How old you guys? Few years ago, I got some small infection in eyes, so
basically it was visit into future - when many peoples lost vision, fully
or partially. Then I gave a try Kde accessibility and found out that it's
not quite ready for real usage. But it was something, at least.
About Gui I always think it's better to have it than not.
There always peoples who's needs not same as yours, just keep this in mind
and don't insult guys who willing to donate part of their lives to bring
some feature to community.

Regards, Alexander Yerenkow