Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2023 16:07:51 +0200
From:      Alfonso Sabato Siciliano <alfix86@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-accessibility@freebsd.org
Subject:   High Contrast Installer

--00000000000044c33f05f9ed4d15

Hi all,

The wiki page "Base system accessibility wishlist" [0] has "Check the
installer text and background colors provide enough contrast (including as
shades of grey) and or offer options to change them.".

bsddialog provides already a black and white theme.
Default theme:
$ bsddialog --yesno "Default Theme" 0 0
Black and White theme:
$ bsddialog --theme blackwhite --yesno "Black and White Theme" 0 0

Does it provide enough contrast? Suggestion and Ideas? I can update it or
create a new theme.

[0] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Accessibility/Wishlist/Base

Best Regards,
Alfonso

--00000000000044c33f05f9ed4d15

ty wishlist&quot; [0] has &quot;Check the installer text and background col=
ors provide enough contrast (including as shades of grey) and or offer opti=
ons to change them.&quot;.<br><br>bsddialog provides already a black and wh=
ite theme.<br>Default theme:<br>$ bsddialog --yesno &quot;Default Theme&quo=
t; 0 0<br>Black and White theme:<br>$ bsddialog --theme blackwhite --yesno =
&quot;Black and White Theme&quot; 0 0<br><br>Does it provide enough contras=
t? Suggestion and Ideas? I can update it or create a new theme.<br><br>[0] =
nso</div>

--00000000000044c33f05f9ed4d15--