Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2019 17:40:49 -0400
From:      David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-jail <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   jailed services dying

Hello,

I've got multiple service jails all on a single vps. One is a webserver
 running apache 2.4 with php 7.3, the other is a mail server, a
complete virtual mail hosting
 setup with Postfix, Dovecot, Rspamd, the other is a database server
running mysql, and I'm wanting to get shared
 calendars in it in another setup running davical. I appear to be
having a problem where ocationally a
 jail service shuts down, for example the database, which shuts
 everything else down because no service can access it, or the rspamd
in the mail jail shuts down. These are all
 on a single vps, a dual core I think, 4GB of ram, I'm wondering if i'm
 hitting a resource bottleneck and if so how to determine it and to
 limit the specific jail factor that is causing the issue?

Any suggestions appreciated.

 Thanks.
 Dave.