Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2013 23:31:46 -0800
From:      eHitam Technologies <ehitamtech@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   GNOME 3 Support

Hello! What is the condition of GNOME 3 on FreeBSD? I read of some 'hacks'
like this- http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=14811

I am a 3 year Fedora and Ubuntu (GNOME 3) user. I have long addiction to
GNOME 3. In FreeBSD only GNOME 2 is visibly available. Is there any way to
get GNOME 3? Are hacks I just posted above are stable enough? Stability as
I am a programmer and have important binaries and source code stored. I can
recover source code easily as all backups are automatically stored at my
remote server, but re compiling all the binaries and getting all the
compilers to work again is a pain.