Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2023 10:22:14 -0400
From:      Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenSSL 3.0 is in the tree

Last night I merged OpenSSL 3.0 to main. This, along with the update
to Clang 16 and other recent changes may result in some challenges
over the next few days or weeks for folks following -CURRENT, such as
ports that need to be updated or unanticipated issues in the base
system.

We need to get this work done so that we can continue moving on with
FreeBSD 14; I apologize for the trouble it might cause in the short
term. Please follow up to report any trouble you encounter.