Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:31:46 -0600
From:      Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas <nbari@k9.cx>
To:        freebsd-jail@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   zfs on disk with ufs

--Apple-Mail-5--814196083

Hi all, I have 2 disk using raid 1 (hardware) ~ 250gb with default
freebsd partition schema, I would like to resize /usr partition and to
use ZFS on the space left on disk.

It is posible to do so ?

Or can I reinstall freebsd and only have 10GB for /usr and the rest of
the disk for ZFS. It is posible to have ZFS and UFS on the same disk.

regards.
--
 > nbari

--Apple-Mail-5--814196083