Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:28:56 +0100
From:      <Tyrone@TelecityRedbus.se>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, <quagga-users@lists.quagga.net>
Subject:   BGP

Hi

I know this is abit off the topic mailing in here, just thought I'd give
it a try before I try some other mailing.

We have a /19 address that we announce to 3 ISP's.

We have balanced the traffic using local preference and the MED, which
works just fine us.

Although we would also like certain subnets within the /19 say a /28 to
only use one specific ISP because of sensitive latency issues.=20

Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if you can give me an example
of how the route-map would look like I would really appreciate it.

Regards

Tyrone

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above an=
d may be confidential. =

If you are not an addressee you must not use any information contained in=
 nor copy it nor inform any person other than the addressees of its exist=
ence or contents. =

=0D