Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2020 00:24:03 -0700
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Starting with poudriere

On 15 Feb 2020, at 21:43, Dan McGrath <danmcgrath.ca@gmail.com> wrote:
> You would run "poudriere bulk", then sit back sipping coffee while it
> churns through all of the packages.

Hang on a second, so the intended use for poudriere is to build ALL =
packages?

Right now I have two jails setup, one for 12.1 amd64 and one for 11.3 =
i386. That seems like a *LOT* of compiling/building.

And once I=E2=80=99ve build, say, ImageMagick or =
postfix/doveco/.=3Dmariadb/apache/etc how do I then deploy them to the =
11.3 server (as in, a different machine)?

--=20
Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for the people on the
Edge of the night, and love dares you to change
Our way of caring about ourselves,=20
This is our last dance This is ourselves.
Under Pressure.