Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 2014 15:39:15 +0000
From:      Luis Suzuki <luissuzuki@live.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Unable to mount SDHC memory card.

I WAS ABLE to mount on my laptop's internal SD drive a SDHC card=2CI rememb=
er that I read somewhere that it is related to an i slice or i partition an=
d I did it=2Cbut now=2C I have tried /dev/mmcsd0pi=2C/dev/mmcsd0si=2C/dev/m=
mcsd0i=2C/dev/sd0i etc. and nothing works.With dmesg output it seems mmcsd0=
 is the name the system recognizes the card(I don't remember anymore if I u=
sed that).So=2CI need to know the exact name for the mount command.I alread=
y did the trick but I forgot it.Does anybody usually mount SDHC cards on Fr=
eeBSD? And how does it work? Thanks.
 		 	   		  =