Date:      Thu, 15 May 2014 11:16:25 -0400
From:      Julio Merino <jmmv@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make atf libraries private

Hello,

I'd like to make the libatf-c and libatf-c++ private, both in CURRENT =
_and_ in stable/10.

These libraries are not built by default yet.  Only when WITH_TESTS=3Dyes =
is defined the libraries are built and installed.

Once installed, nothing outside of the base system should use them with =
one exception.  The exception are a bunch of atf-related ports (lutok, =
kyua*) that can use these libraries if and only if the TESTS ports =
option is enabled.

So... I don't think moving the library impacts binary compatibility in =
any significant way.

Plan: bring atf port up to date, move libraries to the private =
directory, make tests link to the libraries in the new location and add =
the old libraries to the obsolete list.

I will move the libraries sometime next week unless there are objections =
to be discussed.  Or submit earlier if somebody confirms this is OK.

Thanks!=