Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 1996 00:36:48 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   world stone

What's the world stone for a P5-133 with a PCI bus and a PCI scsi
controller with decent disks and memory?

Does anybody know the conversion factor between a FreeBSD world stone
and an OpenBSD 'make build'stone?

Alternatively, do people have numbers for a XFree86 3.2 build of
everything except the server?  The XFree86Stone 3.2 :-)  Where on the
Intel food chain would a 2hr 40min built be found (no servers)?

And while I'm at it, if I lost 3 stone of weight, how much less would
I weigh?

Warner