Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:55:22 GMT
From:      wkb@freebie.demon.nl
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>, hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: One thing linux does better than FreeBSD...

Hi Poul,

Jordan/BSDi have been/are still in contact with folks here in the Netherlands
who create beastie artwork (e.g. the 'newsreader  beastie with
milkshake', the 'forklift / release beastie' are all from their desk).
I'm not sure what else is going on at this moment but I guess it is worth
finding out. Esp. because I strongly agree with your statement.

Wilko