Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:41:04 -0000
From:      Paul Richards <paul@originative.co.uk>
To:        "'Mike Smith'" <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: sysctl descriptions

This is actually how the Apache project works, all patches have to be
formally voted. Personally I found it very stifling, you lost a lot of
momentum while patches get backed up in the voting process. It's
probably the most used piece of OSS software that exists though so there
might be a lesson there :-)

Paul.