Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:30:15 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rapha=EBl_Ding=E9?= <raphael.dinge@ohmforce.com>
To:        Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X over ethernet is too much slow...

> One common problem is when your NIC is set to half-duplex operation
> and everything else is set to full duplex.

I've done an ifconfig as mentioned in the handbook, and it says
that my card (rl0) :
and of course it is active.
I check on the PC running Windows, and they are also configured
in full duplex.

So it does not seems to be that. (Well at least it seems)

By the way I've set net.inet.tcp.sendspace to 65536, should I
reboot to make change takes effect ? (it is not mentioned in man
sysctl, this might be obvious but I don't know)

Thanks,

Raphael