Date:      Fri, 7 Oct 2005 00:19:22 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NFS no longer works?

     I believe that I upgraded my NFS recently and now nothing works
NFS-wise (even though it did just a week ago).

Info:

root@sprsd# cat /etc/exports
/store  -mapall=gman:2000:1000 -network 192.168.0 -mask 255.255.255.0

root@sprsd# /etc/rc.d/nfsd restart
Stopping nfsd.
Waiting for PIDS: 1428.
Starting nfsd.
root@sprsd# showmount -e
Exports list on localhost:

     What I'm trying to do is make NFS accessible to the entire
192.168.0 network considering that my router that I use funks up
static IPs for some odd reason and assigns new IPs.
     I'm trying to mount my NFS share on a Mac OSX client which just
claims permission denied on Console.
     Thanks in advance!
-Garrett