Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 2020 16:38:45 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Klaus_K=C3=BCchemann?= <maciphone2@googlemail.com>
To:        Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: head -r357356: fails to boot RPi4 but boots Rock64 (same media, moved between machines); -r356426 booted both

> Am 01.02.2020 um 12:58 schrieb Mark Millard via freebsd-arm =
<freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>:
>=20
> I had a working head -r356426 based microSD card that booted
> both the Rock64 and the RPi4.
>=20
>=20
that=E2=80=99s interesting =E2=80=A6.
Which u-boot version?
Or did you pick up a standard- image and if so which one?
Did you make changes to uSD, if so which?
Which kernel did you boot from (e.g. GENERIC) ?
The cam/mmc-issue is known on the RPI4,
which kernel did you boot from (e.g. GENERIC) ?

> Release APs...Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/label/RPi4root =
[rw,noatime]...
> APs not started
> CPU  0: ARM Cortex-A72 r0p3 affinity:  0
> . . .
>=20

If you reach the mountroot-console could you please try:
ufs:/dev/ufs/rootfs

Thank you
Regards
Klaus